Inversely proportional to the driving style of vehicle fuel consumption, means that if you are an aggressive rider who perform the addition or reduction of vehicle speed engine sooner quickly spent fuel oil (BBM). The best, of course, drove constantly. Besides can save fuel, driving wisely and appropriately to reduce the risk of traffic accidents, and reduce excessive exhaust emissions that are environmentally friendly. Want to know how to save fuel while driving? Consider just the following tips.
1. Get used to plan and select the route with the use of a banana or a GPS (Global Positioning System) in order to facilitate the election of achieving these goals with the shortest distance.
2. Mileage is also related to time. In addition to avoiding the rush hours to avoid being hit congestion, travel time to select the right so that you're not in a hurry to avoid delays and keep driving style wise
3. Do not heat up the engine too long before driving so that fuel is not wasted. Modern technology makes the machine can directly work when conditions are cold, so the engine heats up enough engine temperature needle moving machinery
4. Commuting constantly. If you want to increase speed or reduce speed, tread gas pedal or brake gently and gradually. If forced to do the braking and seeking to regain speed, better keep the engine speed range of 2500-3500 rpm
5. Avoid unnecessary high speed. The higher the speed, the higher the engine speed so that the spent fuel to be even bigger. Keep also set the speed and shift gears smoothly.
6. When slow or stop the vehicle, take advantage of the reduction in speed with the engine (engine braking). Gently lift the gas pedal, the engine speed will also be reduced.
7. In addition to keeping the engine speed, make it a habit to always check the tire pressure according to the guidebook. If the tire pressure is less, the vehicle load will increase. As a result, the machine will be working hard to produce a great power that automatically drain the fuel. If the tire pressure is too high, can be at risk of accidents Since the burst tire.