Inversely proportional to the driving style of vehicle fuel consumption, means that if you are an aggressive rider who perform the addition or reduction of vehicle speed engine sooner quickly spent fuel oil (BBM). The best, of course, drove constantly. Besides can save fuel, driving wisely and appropriately to reduce the risk of traffic accidents, and reduce excessive exhaust emissions that are environmentally friendly. Want to know how to save fuel while driving? Consider just the following tips.
1. Get used to plan and select the route with the use of a banana or a GPS (Global Positioning System) in order to facilitate the election of achieving these goals with the shortest distance.
2. Mileage is also related to time. In addition to avoiding the rush hours to avoid being hit congestion, travel time to select the right so that you're not in a hurry to avoid delays and keep driving style wise
3. Do not heat up the engine too long before driving so that fuel is not wasted. Modern technology makes the machine can directly work when conditions are cold, so the engine heats up enough engine temperature needle moving machinery
4. Commuting constantly. If you want to increase speed or reduce speed, tread gas pedal or brake gently and gradually. If forced to do the braking and seeking to regain speed, better keep the engine speed range of 2500-3500 rpm
5. Avoid unnecessary high speed. The higher the speed, the higher the engine speed so that the spent fuel to be even bigger. Keep also set the speed and shift gears smoothly.
6. When slow or stop the vehicle, take advantage of the reduction in speed with the engine (engine braking). Gently lift the gas pedal, the engine speed will also be reduced.
7. In addition to keeping the engine speed, make it a habit to always check the tire pressure according to the guidebook. If the tire pressure is less, the vehicle load will increase. As a result, the machine will be working hard to produce a great power that automatically drain the fuel. If the tire pressure is too high, can be at risk of accidents Since the burst tire.
8. Avoid the use of air conditioning or refrigeration if not necessary like when you are driving at night. Use of air conditioning AC compressor would cost associated with automated machinery associated with the use of fuel
9. Avoid excessive load due to carry large loads of the power needed, which means fuel consumption is also greater. If it is not needed, remove the disturbing aerodynamic accessories like roof racks and bike racks as well as reduce or lower the goods are rarely needed
10. Check the tire condition and contour routine and select the type and size of tires in accordance with the book used car guide. Selection of the right type of tires that are not able to make the vehicle more wasteful of fuel.
11. If driving on an empty track, keep car speeds ranging 70 km / h. Exceeding the speed, engine speed and fuel consumption will be rising more extravagant
12. The use of parts (spare parts) original and regular maintenance at authorized workshops is a good way to save on fuel consumption. Because the original parts are issued by the manufacturer of a vehicle already has a very precise calculations.
13. Check the engine oil, transmission oil, power steering oil, brake oil and clutch oil regularly and thoroughly. Ensure that all water radiator, reservoir, and a fan or cooling fan works well. Machine that works perfectly able to maximize fuel consumption.
14. Use public transportation or bike and walk for short distance journey